The year is coming to an end and with it, comes the best of times: The Christmas, This auspicious date is filled with unforgettable moments with family, lunches and dinners and above all, gifts. Thanks for the discounts available during this season, There are many people who take advantage of the opportunity to change their mobile or give it to someone. smart fone to your loved ones,
But how do you know which device to buy? since OnePlusGlobal mobile phone company, warns that the first question users should ask what will you be using your device for: professional, personal, Gambling,
Once we have the answer to this first aspect (It will also help us to define the budget), is to analyze the characteristics of the following Device Available in the market. If you are already designing letters to Santa Claus, OnePlus recommends that you analyze the following factors in order to be completely successful with one. smart fone that suits your needs:
- always look in your pocketThe first thing you should look at while choosing your new smartphone is the budget you want to allocate for it. If you are one of those people who like to have the best device regardless of the price, then the high-end is definitely yours. The phones cost upwards of 600 euros and are known as premium devices thanks to their great features. If, on the other hand, you prefer to have a state-of-the-art device at an affordable price, we recommend that you bet on the mid-range, which have prices between 300 euros and 600 and are devices that offer great performance at affordable prices. provide facilities. ,
- Your smartphone the way you like it, with a well-charged battery: Our smartphone has become another extension of our body, using it almost all day long. To guarantee our peace of mind, it is essential to have a device that provides enough battery so that you are not constantly hooked to the current. Some phones come with a massive 4,800mAh battery and fast charging that provides a full day’s power in just 10 minutes.
- importance of performance: It doesn’t matter whether you spend hours browsing social networks or prefer to use your smartphone like a professional workaholic, whatever you do, before choosing one device or another, each of them Pay attention to the performance offered by. The mobile processor is in charge of analyzing and using the data and information that will make the device do what you ask. The Android phones could be equipped with MediaTek branded processors, which offer low performance ideal for a mid-range phone. On the other hand, some high-end devices equipped with the best and latest Qualcomm chipset, Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1, offering up to 20% improvement in performance and 30% improvement in power efficiency, will give you the opportunity to answer all your questions. They review pending emails and presentations while you work, no matter where you are, as well as play your favorite video games for hours.
- create your own scrapbook: To save day to day on your mobile without worrying about insufficient space, you must have a device which has large storage. In addition to the GB of internal storage of your smartphone, which will be responsible for saving all your photos, videos and other files, you should also take into account the GB of RAM memory, where the data of the applications and programs that you use stored. , The more RAM memory, the faster your smartphone will respond.
- forget tired eyesOnePlus data indicates that young Spanish people (between 18 and 35 years old) are the Europeans who spend the most time using their smartphones, with an average of 6 hours a day. Depending on how much you intend to use it, the screen is one of the most important features to consider when choosing your smartphone if you want to avoid eyestrain. Some devices have AMOLED screens and 90Hz refresh rate, which is ideal for spending hours browsing the internet, watching great videos. On the other hand, if you want to be a professional gamer or you quickly get hooked on a series and you just can’t stop watching it, we recommend devices that have large-inch QHD+ Fluid AMOLED screens and 120Hz displays. MHz is the refresh rate.
- Are you a photography lover? Whether it’s for professional use or for fun, the truth is that devices have become a fundamental tool for taking photographs. The cameras are optimally equipped and include features with which we can be true professionals. You currently have smartphones that include three camera systems including a high-megapixel lens, an ultra-wide-angle camera, and a macro lens that allows you to zoom in and out. This, combined with camera software that processes more colors and shoots at higher bit rates, will give you the results you’re looking for in your photos and videos, no matter where you are.
Apart from all these factors, from OnePlus side they also point out that One of the aspects that should also be taken into account when choosing a device is the design, Be it the color, shape or even the finish, it is usually the feature that can influence someone the most while choosing one mobileBecause we see that it moves according to our personality.
Size and weight are also important, especially when it comes to a device that we always carry with us and that needs to be comfortable, In addition to their lightness, the devices premium They usually have simple and unified finishes that provide an elegance worthy of a flagship.
sign up for us News bulletin And get the latest technology news in your inbox.