About a month ago, Apple unexpectedly changed the new AirPods Pro to its traditional . introduced into keynote speech September, which is generally dedicated exclusively to showcasing the latest generation of its iPhone.
Although the model premium The design of the Cupertino TWS headphones hardly differs from that of its predecessor, This new version comes with many improvements in terms of technology, We should especially mention its powerful sound and noise cancellation, both aspects of which are so good they range over spectacular.
- Sound Technology: Custom Spatial Audio with Apple Custom High-Excursion Transducer, Custom High Dynamic Range Amplifier, Active Noise Cancellation, Adaptive Ambient Sound Mode, Pressure Compensation via Slot System, Dynamic Head Tracking and Adaptive Equalization
- Sensors: Dual beamforming microphone, inward-facing microphone, skin sensor, motion-sensing accelerometer, voice-sensing accelerometer, touch control
- Chip: Apple H2 chip for the earphones and U1 chip on the charging case
- Controls: Press once to play audio, pause audio, or answer a call; Press twice to go to the next song; Press three times to go back to the previous song; Press and hold to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Adaptive Ambient Sound modes; Slide up or down to adjust the volume; Say “Hey Siri” to listen to a song, make a call, get directions, and more
- Resistance: AirPods and charging case are sweat and water resistant (IPX4)
- Dimensions of each earpiece: 3.09 cm high, 2.18 cm wide and 2.4 cm thick
- Weight of each earphone: 5.3g
- Dimensions of the charging case: 4.52 cm high, 6.06 cm wide and 2.17 cm thick
- Charging Case Weight: 50.8g
- Charging Case: Compatible with MagSafe chargers, Apple Watch chargers, Qi-certified chargers and Lightning connectors
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours of audio playback on a single charge (up to 5.5 hours when Spatial Audio with Dynamic Head Tracking is enabled) and up to 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge; Up to 30 hours of audio playback and up to 24 hours of talk time with the charging case; 5 minutes in the case gives you around 1 hour of audio playback or 1 hour of talk time
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3 wireless technology
- Silicone tips in four sizes: XS, S, M and L
- Price: 299 Euro
Design: If something works, don’t change it
Well, I have already said these lines clearly above: When something is successful, it is better to leave it as it is. Apple AirPods Pro are lightweight, comfortable to wear, Resistant to sweat and water, adaptable to each ear thanks to its various pads, easy to install and handle, pleasant to the touch and in short, visually beautiful. Not to forget that many brands have been inspired by the Cupertino headphones for which they have brought them to market.
There are people who claim that they are released in some other color, but in my opinion they are perfect as they are,
The controls and operations, as I say, are very simple: press once to play the audio, pause it or answer the call; Press twice to go to the next song; Press three times to go back to the previous song; Press and hold to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Adaptive Ambient Sound modes; and say “hey Sir, ITo listen to songs, to make calls, to get directions, and more. The novelty of this generation—which I love—is that you can slide your finger up or down on the temple to adjust the volume., I find this a super useful and practical option.
Dimensions and weight hardly differ from the previous generation: Each earbud is 3.09 cm high, 2.18 cm wide and 2.4 cm thick and weighs 5.3 grams; And the charging case measures 1.75 inches long, 2.4 inches wide, and 0.87 inches thick and weighs 1.9 ounces—a little more than the AirPods Pro 1, possibly due to the technology behind it. He says now we will see.
AirPods Pro includes a charging case with a new design Sweat and water resistant as they are IPX4 certified -So do the headphones yourself-, with the addition of a new strap hook. Thanks for the precise search, users who have a iPhone You will be able to locate your charging case by following a series of instructions with the U1 chip. The charging case also has a built-in speaker that can play louder tones making it even easier to find.
Enriched with technology in just over 3cm
Powered by the new H2 chip, AirPods Pro delivers great audio performance and Significant improvements to Active Noise Canceling and Ambient Sound modes, In addition, spatial audio allows for an even more immersive experience.
The new chip offers twice the noise cancellation of the previous generation AirPods Pro, The AirPods Pro now features a low-distortion audio driver and custom amplifier, providing deep bass and clear sound across a wide frequency range.
For active noise cancellation, they offer a New ambient sound mode that allows you to isolate yourself, but not completely, Perfect for users like me who are a little overwhelmed by total external blockade. Thanks to the H2 chip, processing in Device Reduces loud ambient noise such as vehicle sirens, construction site equipment, or even loudspeakers at a concert
Also we can customize local audio and choose who to go with dynamic head tracking When you listen to music or watch movies and series. it’s a great job of AirPods which makes me wonderful.
As always, if you have an ecosystem Apple Pairing these headphones is as simple as getting them close to the device you want to connect them to. One thing fails me here, which I always claim from the brand, and that is that it still doesn’t allow to have two teams at the same time.Something that other firms are already doing and which I find very practical, especially if you work with them.
Autonomy: They Still Aren’t Leaders
According to Apple, AirPods Pro offer one and a half hours more listening time than the previous generation, that is, up to six hours with active noise cancellation. If the case is used for four more charges, they get Up to 30 hours of listening with active noise cancellation: Six hours more than the previous generation.
They’re still not what most give on the market, but that seems like more than enough autonomy to me.
And here’s a good news: AirPods Pro Case now compatible with Apple Watch charger, which makes things a lot easier, especially for people who travel a lot and don’t want to carry a gazillion cables. Plus, as always, it can also be powered by a MagSafe charger, Qi-compatible charging pad, or a Lightning cable.
20 bit score: 9.5/10
Best: We see a clear update in the technology they include in relation to the previous generation. I love both the active noise cancellation, ambient sound, and spatial audio, as well as the fact that they can now be charged using an Apple Watch charger.
Worst: They’re not cheap, they cost quite a bit and only a few users can afford it. Plus, like almost all brands, you miss out on a lot of things if you don’t have the rest of the Apple ecosystem.
summary: they’re amazing, I’ve never really liked a headset so much. It is true that I am a target user, as I have many things from the Apple ecosystem, which makes the experience more integrated. Like the rest of the brands, if you don’t have the rest of the equipment from the same firm, you don’t get all the juice out of this tool.
I’m not generally convinced with pads, however, these, they are comfortable for meAlso because the device comes in multiple sizes for you to choose the best fit for you.
Visually they maintain the aesthetics, in my opinion a perfect design, and technically they break the mold: It greatly improves active noise cancellation and incorporates an adaptive ambient sound mode, which is much more successful than the previous generation. Likewise, there’s also improved spatial audio, which can be customized, and adds a skin sensor, which is more sensitive when we put on and take off the headset, to turn off what’s being heard.
And as the icing on the cake, autonomy is increased a bit and the case can be charged with a charger as well apple watchimprovement success.
ie it is a wearable What is this well, good… but not cheap: The latest Apple AirPods Pro costs 299 euros, a price that certainly isn’t for all wallets, but because of the technology they include, it’s quite reasonable.
sign up for us News bulletin And get the latest technology news in your email.