European governments are taking steps to help citizens Control and reduce your consumption Given that electricity prices have increased by 35% from 2021 to 2022, due to the current climate and energy crisis.
following application Show current kilowatt-hour prices Similarly, some set reminders and alerts so that users can program their devices at the cheapest time of day.
To get the most out of them, keep in mind that energy costs vary depending on the time of day. In Spain, electricity is more expensive from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., while The cheapest hours are between 0:00 and 8:00 on weekends and holidays,
- save light: Check the evolution of electricity prices in the market and find out the cheapest hours for energy consumption.
- Lubepack – Lightweight for PVPC: Check hourly prices effortlessly.
- Energy Consumption Analyzer APK: Tracks energy usage by analyzing readings from water, electricity and gas meters.
- redos: Knows the status of the household electrical system through a series of indicators on the operation of the system.
- Save on light. light hour price: Price per kilowatt-hour Shows which equipment costs more, in this way, energy consumption is planned.
- electricity price spain: The regulated market sees the kilowatt-hour price and its development quickly, in addition, there is the possibility of setting up personalized price alerts.
- Boltio. electricity price: Check the cost of kilowatt-hours at different times of the day and the cost of energy for certain appliances.
Although smart home apps can vary in functionality, most allow monitor energy usage By tracking consumption, monitoring waste and notifying you of savings opportunities.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tech news in your email.