while the artists like Christina Aguilera, Chayenne, Raphael and Nikki Jamo received a special awardYou Bad Bunny won 9 awards At the 2022 Billboard Latin Music Awards, others revealed the exciting news on the red carpet on Thursday night, September 29.
Here are seven things you didn’t see on TV:
1. Edgar Barrera turns out he has been writing music for grupo firme And working on Maluma’s next album, which will be Pop.
2. Talking about the album, Ovi on the Drums, Producer De Karol Ji for years, He said he is working on the singer’s fourth studio album. “Provence” K. “For me personally it is one of the best productions of my career,” he said.
3. Asked about giving back to the community after the devastating hurricane in Puerto Rico, Rav Alejandro said: “I broke down during Hurricane Maria and I was just starting my career. I did not have water or electricity with my family for two months. I know how it feels. Now that God has given me a chance to be in this position, the first thing I thought when the storm passed [Fiona] How was I there too? i called eric [Duars] and I told him we had to help immediately Because if we wait for the government, we will arrive at Christmas without lights or water. I had to help however I could.”,
4. On the red carpet, The Caliber 50 intervened in the regional Mexican versus Mexican music debate. Should there be a new name for the genre? “We like to be called regional Mexicans,” the group said. “As long as they never remove the ‘Mexican’ part of the title, we’re fine.”
5. Eslabón Armado shares the experience of recording a duet with Juan Gabriel for his new posthumous album Duo Volume 3, “It was like he was in the studio with us,” the teen group said of the recording of “Mine for a Year.”
6. Dressed in a beautiful black dress with small tattoos on her chest and shoulders, kuno, Influencer, Artist and TikTok Star from Mexico, He didn’t shy away from showing his best dance steps with Karol Ji’s “Gatebela”.
7. Becky G responded as a solo artist with “Ballet con Mi X” on Latin airplay for her first number 1 hit., he said that he came to know because his fans posted it on social media. “I screamed and woke my man,” she said. “I was so excited.” Earlier this year, Becky G achieved her fourth No. 1 on Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart with “Bel Con Mi X”, a female single in 2022, following two hits from Karol G: “Sejodioto”. became only the third No. 1 by the artist. (February 12) and “Provenza” (July 9).
29th annual installment of billboard awards of Latin music, which took place at the Watsco Center in Miamii, was broadcast live on Telemundo as well as on the cable channel Universo and Telemundo International throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Produced by MBS Special Events and executive produced by Marie Black Suárez, it coincided with Billboard’s Latin Music Week, which returned to Miami at the Faena Forum from September 26 to October 1 with a list of star speakers such as Romeo Santos. , Maluma, Grupo Firme, Chayenne, Ivy Queen and Nicky Jam, among many others.