The contract with teleoperators permanence is something many users want to escape from. What if they get a better deal? Customers may want to leave, but companies must pay a fine in exchange for unsubscribing.
Fortunately, there are companies that don’t force you to stay for a while and others that have offers that do without it. At 20BITS, we make it easy for you A list with a wide variety of offers So you don’t have to:
- O2: There are no permanent clauses or hidden penalties in Telefónica Group’s fiber network contracts.
- Pepephone: As of January 1, 2019, this firm does not have any stability in its internet services.
- Vodafone User: This plan is currently reduced to €25 per month, offers 600MB of symmetric fiber, unlimited landline calls in Spain and without permanent.
- Fine Network: It has a fixed fiber rate with or without additional cost. For non-compliance with the 12-month stay, the customer will have to pay management or installation costs costing EUR 96.80.
- Movistar Fusion: They have no commitment to live and, if this is the first time that fiber optic installation is done in a home, it is done free of charge.
- Zero Worry About Yoigo: There are options for 100 MB, 600 MB and 1 GB if permanent.
- Lowy: Their services don’t have the durability, however, so you can save 150 euros the cost of installing fiber if you stay for three months.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tech news in your email.