Password managers are programs that remember credentials and protect them under a master password. can be free or paid depending on the services provided.
The most commonly used web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari integrate the basic functionality of a password manager, but users who are interested in a higher level of security and additional features may want to use these defense mechanisms by brute force. Can buy against attacks.
In particular, the password manager Provide the following services,
- They store passwords and documents.
- They encrypt files so that they cannot be accessed.
- They check whether the credentials have been leaked or not.
- Emergency access is provided to trusted contacts.
- They suggest to create a password.
Steps to use Manager
- Download Manager to computer.
- Create an account and set a master password.
- If you have saved passwords in a browser, there is a possibility to activate the option to import or export credentials.
- In the case of using the manager on a mobile or tablet, the relevant application will need to be installed on the device.
best password manager
- Dashlane: Creates strong passwords, stores them securely and has a free version that allows you to store up to 50 credentials.
- keeper: Aimed at businesses but also works on a personal level and offers a limited free plan.
- last pass: It is designed to protect, store and fill in your login information automatically. In addition, it has a fairly complete free version.
- RoboForm: It makes it easy for you to log in with a single click (no matter what website you’re browsing), automatically captures and stores passwords, and comes with a free plan.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tech news in your email.